Monday, June 1, 2009

Long overdue post!

Wow - where have I been? Better question would be "where does my time go?" I have been so busy that I sometimes wondered how I did anything while I worked and commuted 5 days a week! It's not that I haven't been doing lots of sewing lately - in fact I have done tons! It's just that alot of my sewing has been special orders and requests for things other than the items I sell. This is not a bad thing mind you, it's just that it takes up my time and I don't get new items up on my etsy site.

Since I have been bad about making things for Cutsie Tootsie Designs in the past couple weeks, I decided to keep the momentum going and make something that means alot to me. I made Addie her first quilt! I know - she is already over a year old and I feel bad about that. But I do think she will like it nonetheless. And I want it to be a blankie that gets tattered, torn and taken everywhere. Of course, because I waited so long to make her something, she has already grown attached to her pink velour blankie that she shoves her face into every single night. This one may not be the replacement for that one, but I do hope she spends lots of nights curled up on the couch with Mommy and Daddy watching TV and cuddling her blankie that Grammy Mueller made! I love you Addie!

1 comment:

A day in the life of the Wiettings said...

That is beautiful,Jan! I am sure Addison will love it!