Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Addison!

It's hard to believe that 3 years ago today I was holding my first grandchild!  Where has the time gone?  It was such an incredible time in our life.  To finally meet this beautiful baby girl was a joy like no other.  She was perfect.  I couldn't get enough of her!


I was still working during Addie's first year and was lucky enough to change my hours in order to watch her one day a week.  To say we bonded is an understatement.  Addie is ATTACHED to me.  Of course, I will never complain about that.  I love her that much back!


When Addie finally started talking, I immediately became Nana.  She was becoming such a big girl with a big personality.  She is our little princess and I love her with all my heart!


Addie is still the ONLY granddaughter in our family!  Her brother Blake joined us and she will have a new boy cousin this summer.  So I guess the boys are winning right now and Addie will just have to settle for being our little princess.

Happy 3rd Birthday Addie!   You are the love of my life!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Cute post mama! She is DEFINITELY Nana's girl, but I wouldn't have it any other way :-)

chelsi said...

I don't think Addie will mind being the only girl!! HA! She definitely is attached to you but I think it's super cute!