Friday, May 30, 2008

Something Red

I started this sweater a couple months ago but just can't commit to it. I love the Dream in Color Classy and the colorway (Butter Peeps) is beautiful. So what is stopping me from getting it going. Maybe it's because I still picture this sweater being done in red and I do have a sweaters worth of Berocco Comfort waiting for a project...oh, and it happens to be RED. Would that motivate me? Of course it doesn't help that I keep bumping my projects to work on things for my granddaughter Addie. I have such a long list of sweaters for her like the Seamless Yoked Baby Sweater from Knitting on the Net, the Golden Rose Sundress, which is adorable, and the Double Breasted Seed Stitch Jacket. Did I mention that my projects get pushed to the side for her? Oh yeah, and I am moving along nicely on the Marshmallow Bonnet from Itty Bitty Hats. I guess I just explained why I just can't commit to MY sweater!




No comments: