Saturday, May 31, 2008

Buddy Bag

I seem to have more projects on the needles rather than complete. The Buddy Bag adds another one to my WIP list! Part of my problem is that I keep looking at new patterns and viewing the completed projects on Ravelry. One is cuter than the next. My granddaughter is only 3 months old so she won't be using the Buddy Bag for quite some time .... but it's soooo cute! See what I mean? I can't help myself. But if you have a cute little toddler or two around the house, you will love this pattern - it's just the perfect size for a little back. I have the bag itself done and am half done with the I-cord strap. The finger puppet and front basket should go pretty quickly. It really is a quick knit. They even suggest on the pattern that you could make this bag to use as "gift-wrapping" and put a handmade sweater inside it. Cute idea.
I am going to try really hard to complete this over the weekend and get a final picture posted. Until then, this is where I am. I used the yarn they called for and it knits up beautifully and very reasonably priced so that if it gets beat up, you aren't out alot.

No comments: