Sunday, January 11, 2009

Another Sewing Sunday!


Well, today was another sewing day!  Diana and I blazed on the projects on our list.  Diana completed the top of a darling Spring Wallhanging which took the majority of the day due to all the little pieces in the pattern.  Of course the first couple hours of our day was devoted to organizing all the fabric that we are acquiring...and to go through baskets of started projects that I seem to have put to the side.  Needless to say, she shamed me into completing or at least working on some of those projects.  So today was a day of "FOs" for me (finished objects).  I completed a cute table square with some squares that I had cut for something else, I made a tablerunner out of some left over strips from another project, and I got the top done on an applique wallhanging that I started a long time ago.  It's now ready for hand quilting.  So it was a very good day.  But because we had snow AGAIN today and it is in the forecast for the whole week, I thought I would post a picture of Diana's Spring Wallhanging.  This is just the top...it still needs the embellishments and of course to be quilted and bound.  But it's adorable and it gives me hope that we will get through this horrid winter soon and move on to birds, butterflies, flowers and bunnies!!!!  THINK SPRING!

No comments: