Monday, February 16, 2009

Revving my Engines!

I am getting very close to being ready to post my products online! In fact, I have decided that for the time being, I am going to sell through an Etsy shop. I have saved my domain through Yahoo Small Business but feel that maybe the exposure through Etsy would be a good way to start. Therefore, my new online shop will be www.cutsietootsiedesigns.etsy.com. I am slowly posting things but currently only have a few things up. It will be a couple weeks before I am ready to post any purses or totes but I thought I would give you a sneak peak of the kind of bags that are going up for sale. This latest one is an adorable smaller tote that can be used as a purse, totebag, or mini-diaper bag when you don't have alot to carry with on short trips. It is lined inside on all sides with pockets and has an outside pocket. It is secured in the middle with a large button.

The flu has set me back this week but hopefully my engines will be going full steam ahead soon!



No comments: