Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"Cutsie Tootsie"




Yes, you heard me right - "Cutsie Tootsie" is going to be the name of my new online sewing business. At first I was going to set up a shop on Etsy but knew that I would eventually want my own website. Soooo.. since I'm jumping in with both feet (as well as Jen and Diana's feet) I decided to get a domain name and just do it. Of course I need Ryan to help me with the details as he is my computer geek and knows how to do everything! I've convinced him to come down this week to get me going. Until then, I may play around and figure it out. I really want to get this up and going. But I still have lots of sewing to do but I'm getting there!


I will make the big announcement as soon as I hit the publish button! You all will be the first to know!

1 comment:

Jen said...

LOVE the name mama! Now you just have to change your blog title :-)