Sunday, March 22, 2009

My newest bag!

I have made two of these adorable handbags and am ready to list them on Etsy. I can't take credit for the design of this pattern as it was designed by a great company called Whimsicals. They have some fabulous handbag patterns and this one fit the bill as to what I was looking for. I did change the handle as well as the inside pockets. But other than that, the shape and style is theirs. I love the softness of this handbag. And what really makes it is the cord and button closure on the front. I don't have a picture of it being "modeled" but will do that before I post to Etsy just so you can see how it hangs. It's a very slouchy style bag and holds alot. It has an outside pocket as well as 6 small inside pockets for your cell phone and other smaller items.

This one looks like beige/tan in this photo but it is actually a very pretty olive green print.







1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh I LOVE this bag mom!!!! Soooooo cute!!