Friday, April 10, 2009

Step away from the machine!


So sorry for not blogging in a while but I've been busy sewing away. I am thankful to everyone who has purchased from my etsy store. It means alot to me that you are helping me get started in my new venture. Doing something that makes me happy is the best thing ever!

And a special thank you to my wonderful daughter Jen who has been a blessing to me! She is my strongest supporter and makes sure to post a picture of the week on her blog. I could not be doing this without her support. I have always said that friends come and go but family is constant. Thank you Jen for ALWAYS being there for me! I could not ask for a better daughter and friend! I love you!
And thank you's wouldn't be complete without thanking my daughter-in-law Diana who spent the first month of my sewing business being by my side and "learning the business" with me. For being a new sewer, she has a great eye for color and has great insight into what people might like. And her sewing ability is more like a seasoned veteran than a newbie. I love you too!



1 comment:

pikkle said...

Oooh! I love these! Just like the toddler bags, I love the little swirls on the bags...yeah, I know nothing about sewing! I'm off to your Etsy shop!