Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A boy bag for the little guy in your life!

It seems like every kiddie takealong I post is for the little girls in our lives. But what about all the little boys who would like a tote bag to carry their little cars and trucks in? This little bag is just as useful for them as it is for the little girls carrying their books and dolls in them. As you can see from the photo above, I made an adorable navy blue pin dot with red check lining for little Isaac. It turned out adorable and from what his Mom Kate says, it's going to be his church bag so that he has with him just enough to occupy him during the service! Perfect idea Kate! I just purchased a couple little car prints recently and thought these would be perfect for little boys. Of course, the busy prints on these make it a bit hard to see any embroidery on them. But I can take any request on these that you would like. How about a cute denim one with a truck lining. Or a cute pin dot or plaid? Should I use the word "cute" when describing a "boy bag?" Could this be like a man bag? I'm not sure. Only thing I'm sure of is that these would be a perfect carry all for the little boy in your life!

1 comment:

A day in the life of the Wiettings said...

LOVE THESE BAGS! I will be ordering one as soon as I go back to work!