Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The cutest notebook cover EVER!



I decided to make a smaller version of my notebook cover to accommodate a 4x6 spiral notebook. It turned out sooo cute! It was such a gloomy day with the rain that I wanted to sew something fun and cheery! So I chose two of my brightest florals! The finished dimensions of this notebook cover is 5x7.


Use it to cover your favorite little notebook for:
  • Grocery list
  • Errands to run

  • Notes to babysitter

  • Knitting project list

  • Emergency Phone Numbers

  • Anything you can think of that needs to be written down!

Why carry a plain spiral notebook when you can have it "dressed up." Oh, and there is an inside left pocket for little scraps of paper of even a pack of post it notes. Very versatile and oh so cutsie!!!


No comments: