Saturday, June 5, 2010

Is there EVER enough time?

Why is it that there is never enough time in a day? I have so many great ideas in my head that are just waiting to emerge! Even though it seems like I get alot done, I really don't feel like I do. One thing I know for sure is that I have loved not working and being able to enjoy my family. I spend lots of time with my daughter Jen and my two grandbabies Addison and Blake. I have spent time with Ryan and Meagan while they search for a new home. And I have been sewing with my daughter-in-law Diana AND got my first lesson today on making homemade jam from the beautiful strawberries we picked on Thursday.

Of course I can't forget to mention my numerous quilts in progress and my two sweaters that are on the needles. Oh, and I read a great book called "Heart of the Matter" by Emily Giffin. It was a fabulous read!!!

I guess when I see it in writing, I really DO get alot done!!! But I still need more time!!!

1 comment:

Chelsi said...

You are so lucky that you get to spend so much time with your family! :0) Those are priceless memories!