Thursday, September 25, 2008

I love finishing!


Yeah, Green Gables is FINALLY off the needles.  I don't know what I was more excited for...getting to wear it or to feel guilt-free casting on another project.  I'm thinking a little of both.  So, until I start my next big sweater project, I've decided to start this cute little shrug that my friend Joan gave me.  It is a quick, easy knit and hers turned out great!  And it's knitted on Size 11 needles.  I'm used to useing Size 1 on my socks so this will be quite a change for me.  So tonight I stopped and bought some Patons Chunky Tweed in a chocolate brown and already cast on.  My needles from GG weren't even cooled off yet!  I have so many projects I want to make.  Hard part is picking the next one.  I thought this cute little shrug would be a great project.  It seems to be an easy knit with great results - my favorite kind of project.  Will be perfect to use during our cold Chicago winters.






No comments: