Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm halfway there!


Oh, I'm so enjoying this shrug!  The yarn is so soft and the large needles - well what can I say!  It's going so quickly and I can't wait to see how it turns out when sewn together and done.  I've already decided that my girls will get one for Christmas.  I have only worked on this shrug a few days off and on and I'm already halfway through it.  I'm hoping that another few evenings and I should be done.  I think this is a doable project on the list to complete for Christmas gift giving.   I love giving handmade gifts - especially since the recipients appreciate the time and love that goes into what I make.  

The picture above doesn't really look like a shrug yet but just wait until you see it done!  Joan, girlfriend, thank you!  I can only hope that mine turns out as beautiful as yours! 

No comments: