Thursday, October 7, 2010

Scarecrow Addiction!

Fall has to be my favorite season. I love sweaters, hoodies, and of course Pumpkin Spice Lattes! I love the smell of the house with windows open. I love the color of changing leaves...and I love fall decorations! I try to stay away from "halloween" themed decorations but go more for fall items that can take me through Thanksgiving.

Here is my favorite scarecrow sitting on my piano!

My kitchen is already the perfect setting for fall decorations with my brown, orange and gold valances. I picked up these little berry wreaths at Target for $2.50 a piece. I hung one on every window in my kitchen.


And of course fall wouldn't be complete without my cute little scarecrow wallhanging that Diana and I just made last month. It holds a prominent place on my kitchen wall. The cute star hanger is a perfect accessory to use when changing out different holiday themes.



Are you seeing a scarecrow theme here? I guess I never realized how many I had until I took these pictures! In fact, I had named this post something different at first and then when I realized just how many scarecrows I had around the house I decided to change it to "Scarecrow Addiction". Wonder why!!

This is set up in my mudroom when you enter my back door.



My kitchen centerpiece is a cute arrangement that I have had for probably 10 years but still love it!


ANOTHER!!!!!

AND ANOTHER!!!!


WHEW! Finally pumpkins and mums!


HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!!!!

2 comments:

The Apple Pie Gal said...

Scarecrows have always been my favorite Fall Theme also! And you are right, they don't date the season so short! But I think you have a few more than I do :)

Jen said...

The house looks so cute mama! Very festive :-)